Jambands.ca

James'seses email addy

bouche

If anyone needs to get a hold of James Andrews, his long awaited email address is now available for a short time only. I will post it here now, and the lucky few who read this can email him, and enter for their chance to win a custom built Languedoc, signed by Trey Anastasio on the front and back of the guitar. The headstock is made of a rare form of tree, and the neck as well. The frets are decorated with a pearly looking sort of overlay that can only be found in oysters incubated in waters above 40 C.

Please include your name, phone number, and a 2 sentance short reason why you deserve the guitar, and what contributions you can make to the scene.

Keep your eyes on the prize.

jamesemail.jpg

Had enough boys? Clearly you are not privvy to Jerry's (the other Jerry) infamous ENIGMA code we cracked over 5o year's past. The cryptic cipher reveals sasquatchnation@hotmail.com.

That's another headbut to the gut for ye Dave!

By the way, where's my cookies, I chucked em somewhere's the day after my b-day

Anyhoo, my pad at 1006 Victoria Dr is open to one and all when in Lotus Land

(604) 253-4345

features a futon couch coated in 100% faux mink fur. Five star mon!

Someone WAS drunk Dave........

they WAS.......

No scanner was ever mentioned........

and I must say James, that Sasquatch did a number on your brain when it stepped on you.

Have you been having sex with Little Sister again?

[This message has been edited by booche (edited 01-04-2001).]

whose little sister? i thought we were exclusive james !

andré you're just jealous! i don't step on james' head, i love james head, best i ever had! (well i don't get out of the woods much, but I have to say i've never had better and you know what they say about guys with big feet, huh huh??)

wink.gif

I see the username is case sensitive. Now that I have laid that bizness to rest, check it. Who is this sasquatch and why do ye anger me? Sasquatch is plural man, just like our socie-ty.

And booche, the plaster cast of the bigfoot's footprint oan mah ass constitutes physical evidence of North America's great ape.

Now then, what is the verdict, I'm changing the name of my DJ night to either:

Late Nite Sounds in Stereo or

Nites of the Round Tables

By the way, what were the phish show's and Widespread show's that aired Sunday night on Much more music and Austin City limits? respectively and does anyone know when they're being aired again...

i think i know my own name jimmy. i'm just good enough to be plural. hmm? hmmm? you know it baby.

society is plural? then why is there the word societies?

naw, really, i didn't mean to anger you, i know what that's about... gimme a hug.

i really don't like getting my picture taken bouche, here is a picture that somebody took when i wasn't looking...

bigfoot.jpg

and here is a picture that jimmy hat drew

bigfoot2.jpg

Greetings to all from a near stranger!

Thought I might add my email to the sasquach list, since I sighted one only yesterday going through a half eaten bag of Doritos in my car.

Hope all of you are well and look forward to coming back east from the sleepy town of Deep Cove, BC

My email is conacherm@hotmail.com

See ya.

Matt

Are my eyes reading write? [editors note: right has been replaced with write to create a clash with the word 'reading' and to also suggest an alternate meaning while preserving the original intent of the statement, yet some may blissfully peer forward and continue on, without even acknowledging the event,or rather, moment that has recently occurred. What most of you didn't know, was that the word 'right' was actually replaced with Folgers Crystals®, let's see what happens.]

Matt....is that U? HOly Crappola pandecko (sp?)! It is the shit to hear from you.

Where gots ya' been all dis time?

You're not living in a tree, are ya?

jimmy hat - and you other sass-quatches - your going down! - my extended unemployment has made me bitter and unpredictable - I'm liable to explode any minute - I want my car battery back - make sure you wipe it off first you filthy monkey - and you deeply disturbed Deep Cove-ers - sometimes I sneak in and hide in that room that you keep locked because you think there's rats in there - I can't believe you don't know who Long John Baldry is.

Archived