Jambands.ca

survivor

reba

i watched it - did you see the bunch of klutzes that team was in the relay race, that was funny! i think it's actually too bad that that prison-guard lady got booted off so soon, i thought she would have brought some great comic relief and drama to coming episodes she was such a nut!

LET'S GO XFL!!!!!!

I called Vince McMahon because I wanted to be 'Naked Kicker Guy' but he said the league isnt going to operate like the WWF....DAMMIT

Mike was hoping the players would all have special moves like in wrasslin'...you know...like the game NFL Blitz.....The only thing that I miss is Lynn and Hood....I can only make fun of myself when I am alone and no one laughs with me, except of course the weasel......

Barrett would be the first one off because his team would realize he was of no use...

Hood would last as long as there were dope...

Everyone would see Grum's game and he would last a while, but the Booche's would get him off somehow....Andy would say "FUCK ALL THIS SHIT MAN!" and leave...Dave Andrews would be voted off because he would go on and on about this "Utopian society we can create.."

Brad Belair would come up with a David Koersch scenario, grab a few stargglers and be the King of some island.....Paul would say "Hey man, I hung out at Phil's place" and be done with it.....

you dont have to much upstaris do you Reba?

dont remember talking to anyone on the phone perhaps?

it's all Reba Reba Reba.....24 hrs a day..."JUMP FOR ME BOYS!!!!!

I dont remember and now I want you to do it!"

One of us would begin to tell you the story and you would go "Oh yeah..." and then cut us off in the middle of it cause you thought of something only Reba could think of....

Does Tom do anything else besides sittings there and smiling?

I dont even know what his official language is yet.

it's too bad BOOCHEY that you spend too much time with your little weasel to know whats really going on in the world. the last i heard about paul meeting phil and hanging out with him it was a figment of your limited imagination. you told me that mike gordon had phoned paul...that was our phone conversation. you were jerking off to the idea that paul MIGHT meet phil, but since then i haven't heard a thing. i wonder now if it is the truth or still just the ramblings of a self-centered boochey.

Archived