Jambands.ca

Sopranos!!!

bouche

too bad it sucked. i never thought i'd be saying that, but if they had just left the dead dead without bringing her to life and creating a horror flick. the post called it the freakiest head since that horse in the godfather.

That was only 3 minutes of a bad use of computer technology. I thought it was incredibly funny. Her hair flipping from doo to doo, and shit.

Other than that, I really enjoyed them. I liked how they showed the FBI's attempts at bugging the place, and the Sopranos weekly routine. Little things, like when Tony said to that twin brother guy "Hey, bring over your kids, and they can GO IN THE POOL"

Really good stuff, I'd say.

yeah, i did enjoy the writing.....but that freaked-out head really bothered me because i loved her character and what it brought to the show and it's sad that that is her last scene. there was also a bit too much james cagney. it felt like a filler. and i have never criticized the sopranos before.

i'm looking forward to a great season

They also threw out way too many plotlines for the first episode so some of the scenes just didn't click... They brought in the new bad guy, the manic depresive chick, the half-black boyfriend, the twin brother... the FBI... just too much shit for one episode(even if it was really two episodes) did like the bugging of the house though that was well done(except for the music... a little silly in my opinion...).. oh well I didn't like last years season opener the first time I saw it either and last season blew the first season out of the water.

Funniest moment...

Chris's speech "You know how they say no two people are alike? How do they know that? They'd have to get...blah blah blah....so what I'm saying is..." and he passes out with everybody listening for the resolution.

I also thought that the Public Enemy clips had a place. I just hate James Cagney, but the message was clear. Poor poor Tony.

Anyway, at the wake, when Tony is talking to Paulie and Furio and Tony opens a mirrored cabinet, there is a reflection of PUSSY!

(see screen cap)

Man...they're throwing some crazy shit in there. here come the ghosts. AJ may have seen a ghost too when he said "Gramma?" in the hall.

pussy.bmp

[This message has been edited by bouche (edited 03-07-2001).]

I was just watching Entertainment Tonight. They reported the Soprano's next season will be the last. According to them the creator doesn't want the series to get stale and doesn't want to address the eventual fall of Tony. On a brighter side I just got the 1st full season on DVD and can't wait to watch it again. Also I'm moving to Stanley street and will be 4 houses down from the Hoagie house. WOOHOO!!!

shit, mike you go the 2 best moments down pat.....the 'no 2 people are alike' was hilarious. i turned to tom and said "barrett".

and that split second of pussy set my mind at ease, knowing that we'll still be seeing some pussy even if it is as a ghost.

I'm jealous. I want the DVD collection too.

I read that Crane said ORIGINALLY when he had started, that it wouldn't go for more than 4 years. However, he's been quoted as saying that it isn't written in stone, and that if they have more stories to tell, they certainly will continue telling them.

We may need a Sopranos board, so's the little peasants without SopranoTV won't be able to read the spoilers. I'd really hate to tarnish their enjoyment of the show, for when it comes on CTV in a year or so.

Archived