Jambands.ca

HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!!!!

badams

Woke up this morning 7:30 hungover. Went to the bathroom puked went back to bed. Got up half hour later, puked and went back to bed. Got up 10 minutes later puked and passed out again.

I wish the hoagie house was around the corner, I haven't eaten since yesterday at noon.

Remember that date from awhile ago. Well lets just say I've been getting myself in trouble since then. The girl is nice but she has some issues. However I'm doing my infamous ignore her when I'm sober, but call her when I'm drunk. I am such an ass. I need therapy I think. I've been doing this since I was 16. hahahaha

.... as we got out the busdriver starts freaking out, telling us that we were a bunch of lazy no good non-contributers to society, that we should all be thrown in jail.

Then Mike whips around (almost losing his balance), reaches into his jacket, and pulls out an open bottle of beer, shakes it at the busdriver, and yells," Ya, well when you're drinking beer, sometimes ya just gotta fuckin burp !" He then pointed at himself, thrusting his pointy finger into his belly and let out a belch that almost knocked the bus over. Car alarms were going off all around us.

Tha busdriver shut the doors violently and screeched as he pulled away.

Archived