Jambands.ca

Rockport Party Info

Phil McCraken

Looks like we will try to have a party this weekend for Paul. Looks like 50% rain but we should be able to cope. I would like a complete list of people that plan to attend so we know what to expect. Reply to this thread if you plan on coming or know people who are that don't have computers. At previous parties we usually have a mass of cars and parking is tight so please carpool! There is only room for a certain amount of cars. Also I need a ride. Everybody who frequesnt Phish Sanctuary is invited.

i'd like to come hang for the afternoon if that's ok?

but because i wont' be able to spend the night, i won't be able to carpool, unless bouche wants to go from here and get somebody else to drop him off back home on sunday?

how would one get DETAILED instructions graham?

I'm going to come Friday. I'll probably rent a car, and have somebody drive it and I'll follow close behind. The bigger the vehicle I can rent the better. It'd be great if everyone could rent AND drive their cars as well. That way, their'd be more than enough vehicles to go around, and if anyone needed to go get gas, they'd have plenty of reason to.

there's definitely a bus that comes to smiths falls if somebody wants to get on it and hitch a ride from here... or just rent a bus and bring it yourself sounds good too!

is it bad to ask for a map? or for instructions to be posted on line?

From Ottawa:

417 to 416 south to 401 west. Take 401 past Brockville about 5-10 minutes and turn off at 1000 Islands Pkwy. Take it for about 15 minutes until Narrows Lane Rd. on the left. You will see a lighthouse gas station across the street. Go down Narrows Land Rd a couple hundred feet and turn onto Kerry Point Rd and my house is at the end of the road. 97 Kerry Point Rd. See you there!

Archived