Jambands.ca

psychadelic sundaze

Harpua

Hey there, I had a great time last night. I really enjoyed the "headliners", they were so easy to relate to.(ie. pediphilia, druging women and the like) I guess maybe nero should be more careful when choosing who they're opening for if they don't want to get blown away again.

cheers

As soon as something turns into an open jam...your just asking for an earfull of shit.

Of course some great players would show, but you also get street people and dudes like you saw last night doing the "I can't believe how cool I am up on this stage" kind of thing.

We've been in contact with every touring jamband in Canada....so over the next few months we'll see all of them come through town for a sunday show.

Adam has given us a great oportunity to bring all the bands we want to see (within reason) to town.

Its only going to get better.

no more motley crue though.....please smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

cheers,

Pablo

What the frig went down in there last night?

Did Dr Hood and his Medicine Men decide to rush the stage and tell the "My dog has no nose" joke?

"How does he smell?"

"Bloomin' awful"

Did Grum jump onstage and show everyone his monkey dance?

Did Bob Weir show up and croon out what is possibly the worst song choice when doing a guest appearance also known as El DePaso?

Every Sunday, as yu know, Nero plays Babylon. On the Poster it says tape trading welcome and that there are bongo sessions and all that cheezy junk.

I wonder why nobody shows up to make it more than just a few people watching nero. People should really think about trying to make it more of a jam or gathering.

That night could be so much better.

Anyways, last night when I went nero was awesome but what kind of idiot has their stag at a nero show. rent a hall for fuck's sake.

plus, there wasn't anyone there. what kind of losers have a stag or bachelor party and don't pack the house?

a bunch of friendless losers that can't play even close to as good as nero can.

I hope that never happens again.

Yeah. the bar is responsible for the cheezy posters, (Tape trading?!? bongo sessions?), and the stag (apparently nero sounds like Abba?).It seems like The Post is where the weekly gathering is happening, but when they close down (as has been rumoured), Sundays will be it. I think through July and August it's going to get better with lots of good guests, and no more weird excuses to bring in people.. and September there are talks of bringing in someone BIG!! ... Next Sunday Jambolaya... Friday at the pOst, Recipe From a small planet!! they rock.

Archived