Jambands.ca

The People In Our Lives

Douglas

There are some people that come into your life and they make the world of a difference through a selfless act of kindness. Although it seems to happen in an instant, it impacts others for a lifetime.

I use to let Sammy out on the balcony by himself at my old apartment. I never had any problems. However, since we’ve moved to Ottawa, Sammy seems to be more curious of what’s on the other side of this balcony, so he was only allowed out there if he was supervised. He usually just curled up in the corner on the cool pavement or on a chair.

Wednesday night Sammy was determined to see what was on the other side. Without warning, he jumped up on the railing. Before all four of Sammy’s paws touched down, Indica leapt up from his chair and saved him from a 9-flight fall.

This letter doesn’t come close to doing justice to how I feel. Thank you Indica. I am so crazy about Sammy and because of you he’s curled up on the couch right now. I will be forever grateful.

indica.jpg

sam.jpg

i've been balling all weekend.....for nothing.....my next door neighbor's mother's birthday party made me cry, the wimbledon final yesterday made me cry, the wimbledon final today made me cry and now lynn, you made me start again.

indica......you are wonderful.

I was there, and Andica IS the man...not only did he snag the suicidal pussy, he proceeded to give Sammy a right proper scolding after.

Later that night, the conversation on the balcony led to the idea that a screen/fence-type object was required to block Sammy from an untimely demise. Distraught, Indica stormed right into the screen door. wink.gif" border="0

He turned to Barrett and I, and said "hey dude, I just looked like what Sammy would've

if we had that screen!"

shocked.gif" border="0

Archived