Jambands.ca

Hey, besides, nero what would be your vote for band of the year

Harpua

SCI don't have a full enough grasp on the range of experience that it takes to write good songs. Just my opinion. I bet I'd love to seem them live. Best Canadian band (new) would be for me Grand Theft Bus. They've got good voices, strong harmonies, really cool anthemic tunes (some of them at least) and they're singing about something. Plus they're just great jammers. Catch them if you have a chance. Oh and of course Ween will always be the best new band.web page

The great thing about art is that it touches each person in a different way.

I know they write great songs I can feel their Music in my dance and I can hear the truth, in their lyrics.

I strongly suggest that anybody and everybody here go to a show, and then decide.

"Can I earn your trust

Your love and affection

Just one step at a time

In the right direction "

wink.gif" border="0

"SCI don't have a full enough grasp on the range of experience that it takes to write good songs"

I'm sorry Kung, but I really don't know what you're on about on that one. If you're criticizing their range of styles in their songs, I would have to say that you need to listen to (a lot) more SCI, if you think that they don't have enough experience, well just look at their ages... and musically, they ROCK !!! they're bad-ass mothaf*@#ers.

No two ways about it.

Burt Neilson rocks. I agree, them and nero I would vote for best canadian bands of the year. For one thing, nero has played about ten times more shows this year then BnB and they rock also. BnB refuses to play cool bars in Ottawa so they lose a few points for that but they rock, so they make those points back up pretty quickly.

Phil, Trey, yadda, yadda, yadda, did you see the Cheese?

Burt Neilson is great, they get better every time they come through.. There have been several attempts/emails written to get them into babylon and barrymores, but i think their booking agents make the calls on venues because they've never replied.. i can handle an early start/finish at zaphods once in a while.

Archived