Jambands.ca

LittleFeat tonight! Dixie Chicken(Dark Star tease)>Tennessee Jed>Dixie Chicken, Takes

treyter

Check out some of the crazy setlists these guys are doing. Dark Star teases all over the place.

07/01/01 K-Taos Solar Music Festival - Taos, NM

Set 1: Cajun Rage, Drivin' Blind, Time Loves A Hero, Rag Mama Rag, Everything I Do Gonna Be Funky>Lonesome Whistle>Six Feet Of Snow, Rock And Roll Doctor, Dark Star Intro>Dixie Chicken>Trouble>Tennessee Jed>Dixie Chicken, Spanish Moon, On Your Way Down,Fatman In The Bathtub(Scarlet Begonias and Eden's Wall tease) E: Cajun Girl

07/06/01 Tom McCall Waterfront Park - Portland, OR

Set 1: Down On The Farm, Rocket In My Pocket, Hate To Lose Your Lovin', Honest Man > Day Or Night, It Takes A Lot To Laugh It Takes A Train To Cry, ixie Chicken > Lafayette Railroad > Dixie Chicken > Oh Atlanta* > Jam > Tennessee Jed > St. Stephen Tease > Dixie Chicken, E: Cajun Girl

Comment: *Bill Payne solo. Waterfront Blues Festival

06/29/01 Rockin' at Riverpoints - Louisville, KY

Set 1: That's Her She's Mine>Rocket In My Pocket, Under The Radar>Easy To Slip, Time Loves a Hero>Day Or Night, Takes a Lot To Laugh, Mercenary Territory>Fatman In The Bathtub, Sample in a Jar, Shake Me Up>Let It Roll E: Willin'>Bogart>Willin'

Archived