Jambands.ca

Ratdog/Phil and Friends

MistyWolf

Hi Misty! We've made it back to our homeland safe and sound. I'm glad you remembered the site address. I'll get through the pics and send you my favorite photo of them all to you by saturday.

You definately have some cool momentos with those setlists and your backstage party sticker. I'll make sure you get a copy of the show as soon as we get our hands on it.

I know you'll have a great time at the Trey show and I wish I could be there to the share front row with you.

mike

Yeah, Yeah Yeah!!! Hey Blues Travelers. So gald your journey home was a safe one. Detroit is having there 300th B-Day and Stevie Wonder and a some local bands, The Howling Diablos and The Reefermen are playing. Should be a gigin' prelude to Trey. Have a riot at Finger Lake. Share some of your local music me, it's my passion. What is this Nero vibe all about? shocked.gif" border="0 Think Pictures. Panoramic disposables rock and I can prove it.

Nero is a local Ottawa band that plays twice a week and blows our minds away....

We will send you a couple of cd's

Have fun at Trey and try to get another backstage pass along with an 'official band setlist'

The picture Mike took with you and the setlists came out cool

Are you thinking about fall tour yet?

That was all we could talk about after the final show......

What? A Sexist Hippie? I have to stick up for the girly girl!

Mama sing sing about bouncin' around the room sometimes!!! What's wrong with that?

Just added CCR for tonight back at DTE

Hooorrrayy!!!!

Peace, Love, Flowers, Rainbows and Sunshine Boooooooyyyyyyyssssssss!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Catphish. I know that you're posts are far from girly. Hell, you're less girly than most guys. Wait a second, now that didn't come out right either. What I'm saying is, that if you were to make a girly post, no one know that it was you. That's not right either. Wait, if you can pee standing up, you've got the girly thing licked. Oh, now I've forgotten that you can do that now too... http://www.plastuit.nl/english/index.html

Maybe I should just stop and say

Man Smart, Women Smarter That's RIGHT!

Great job at retracing your steps Mike. I will forgive you if you promise to make some music with me tonight...the recorder is already in my bag.

I have always been able to pee standing up...have'nt you ever been standing beside me while I was wearing a dress???(very practical,not girly, reason for wearing a dress.)

Many Thanks to Mistywolf for the back up. grin.gif" border="0

I forgot to mention about that CCR at DTE.

We heard about that on the radio on the way in on tuesday. They were calling them Creedence Clearwater Revisted. Then, they were playing some sounds, and it didn't sound like Fogerty. Are they doing a CCR thing, without Fogerty? Also, it would look like they aren't allowed to call themselves with the word Revival. Strange.

In the midst of this post, I did a little research...

here's a link

http://www.creedence-revisited.com/music.html

Archived