Jambands.ca

Any of you Canadiens headed to Vegas or SF for the Cheese??

Piper

Well, I thought we were planning Hunterfest then.........

Actually, I am just getting back from a bunch of shows and I am happy as well as envious of all those going to what will be great shows.

I may go see Trey if these tickets come through......but that is it until Phil Fall Tour

I want to go, but cannot find any cheap air tickets. Plus I heard that SCI was no good from this guy on the message board. Its funny because I had a great time seeing them on Saturday, but this KUNG guy is really convincing about how much they suck and how we should all tour with Britney Spears instead.

I had a great time...no doubt, but I must confess, after seeing them in Alpine Valley, and Deer Creek and anticipating Phil Lesh when they were finished, I sort of felt like I needed some more after seeing them at FLPAC. That's all Phil's fault though.

Speaking of Phil....I snuck up some more photos.

http://www.phishsanctuary.com/Photos/2001%20Summer%20Shows/PLQ%207-15-01/page1.htm

I can't believe Warren embarrased himself by joining those losers SCI on stage. Every knows they are just Phil & Friends copycats and Warren had to put on a fake smile and slow down and count 4/4 time out loud in order for SCI boys to keep up with him.

That reminds me of the time Bobby joined them onstage. Not because he thinks they are great, but because he wanted to burn them and show off how much they suck compared to him.

In those pictures it looks like the fans had to force themselves to enjoy it. Your not supposed to have to force yourself to enjoy it. Its hard enough fighting off all the ravers and barely being able to see. Only young fans would enjoy a band like that, or ones who didn't see enough Phish not to mention Grateful Dead, ahhh, if only I would have seen more than my 40 Grateful Dead shows and 70 Phish shows maybe I wouldn't have to stoop so low as to enjoy SCI.

wink.gif" border="0

Archived