Jambands.ca

Trey

MistyWolf

Great show at Polaris. My sandals are still in the front row.

I heard at the show that police came out in riot gear and broke out tear gas at the Phil at DTE , Freaky News!! Sorry to all those who were a party to that nonsense.

Last day of school, No posts til Sept.

It has been a phleasure. grin.gif" border="0

Front row again eh? Good stuff.

Where did you hear about the tear gas? I don't know how that could have happened, it was such a happy and quiet little parking lot after the show.

I gotta ask...if you are still reading today...

How do you not have a computer or rather Internet connection at home, and teach computers? You gotta get that stuff going, or you'll miss all of the August nonsense.

I boycotted Ameritech in college,so I have no home phone service, just celluar, which hasn't been ringin' from Canada.

I vowed to spend any boycotting profits on actual shows instead of just rapping about them.

Maybe you can suggest some stellar service cuz I do have a computer!!! I am not a cro-mag.

DD

grin.gif" border="0

Unfortunately, being from canada, I am ill-equipped to provide info on decent American communication services. Is there no Bell, AT&T? Don't they also provide residential DSL for your area?

What's you cable tv provider? You could still use your cell phone and also get some high speed cable service there?

Archived