Jambands.ca

Need Blanes help --- please read

Booche

Just saw this post on Philzone and thought of Blane's possible assistance....

Here's the deal: Some kind guy let me patch out of him in Canadaigua for summer Phil. I absolutely was given back all my equipment, but in the packing, dropped the ALL-IMPORTANT & APPARENTLY IRREPLACABLE Digi-Cord that accompanies the D-8.

No clue if that dude even heard of the philzone, let alone his name or other info, although I know he was running a DPA4060 into B&K's into a LunaTechV2 into a Tascam Dat. Likewise, if you are out there, random person who may have found a Sony Digital Cord at the Canadaigua Phil, 24 July, 2001, I admonish, beg, & humbly ask that you PLEASE contact about me about it's return.

Even if you are the fortunate, yet random soul who may have groundscored it, I will PAY the value of it in order to have it returned. OR, if this sounds like the equipment of a taper you know, please, please ask him to see if he may have this cord, you know, safe & sound & just waiting for me to claim it.

Can you say desperate?

Thank you all who read this for your time and attention.

Needless to say, I am freaking out.

&, as TC already well knows, this proves I am NO mofo taper...

unafnkychk@aol.com

I was at the show and hangin' with the tapers. I'll probably see pete at the Church in Toronto on Friday. I'll ask him. As well, I'll probably see Karl (another taper who I was there with) on Thursday at the Red Dog in Peterborough. I'll ask him if he knows about it. Good luck!!!

How did your tape turn out? Did you get Les Claypool???

The Fink is happily married to Jodie Nickle. They spend their evenings eating Hoagies and discussing endcaps. They have yet to have sex because the Fink is scared. The Fink occassionaly has 2 or 3 beers and then passes out. This allows Jodie to leave the house and settle her urges elsewhere. Overall they live a happy life. Has anyone heard from Rochelle lately? If so please ask her how TRU is and that I want my case of beer.

I found her at the Toronto Sun Online...

ssg.jpg

Brendon Dlouhy's

SUNSHINE GIRL

Rochelle is an Edmonton lass with cosmopolitan tastes. A

winner of the Canadian Hawaiian Tropic swimsuit competition,

the 21-year-old model now has her blue eyes cast on the

silver screen, managing to land a small role in Sylvester

Stallone's flick, Driven.

Archived