Jambands.ca

** CLOSED ** CONTEST: 2 Adirondack Mntn Music Fest passes

bouche

Adirondack Mountain Music Festival

(Ending Date: 03/16/2003)

Entry Form

Rules and Regulations

Jambands.ca is pleased to have the opportunity to give away a pair of passes to The Second Annual Adirondack Mountain Music Festival.

Located in the heart of the Adirondack State Park in Lyonsdale, New York, AMMF will return to the wooded banks of Moose Lake for another magical weekend of camping and music. This year, we're kicking off the summer with a bang, with a HUGE new lineup of the hottest bands and artists around. Continuing in the AMMF tradition, this year’s lineup will be an eclectic mix of performers featuring some of the hottest Jamband, Hip Hop, Rock, Reggae, Jazz and DJ acts in the country. We still have several exciting acts to announce so check back frequently for updated lineups.

See you at the lake!

That lineup is pretty damn goooood...

Has anyone been there? I'd like to know how many people are expected.

The Derek Trucks Band

Soulive

Steve Kimock Band

Sound Tribe Sector 9

Culture

Garage A Trois

Israel Vibration

Robert Walter’s 20th Century Congress

Amon Tobin

Lyrics Born

DJ Logic

Jacob Fred Jazz Odyssey

Marco Benevento & Joe Russo Duo

Mister Rourke

DJ D-Sharp

The Adirondack Session w/ Charlie Hunter

Special Guest Nektar

Crazy Line up . Culture and Israel Vibes . Sound tribe sector 9. It's not that far from Buffalo .like 4 hrs. beauty festival eh! It's nice to mix it up with reggae and jambands and funk. what esle do you need . hip hop you say . well mos def and granola funk express where there last year and there are not done with all the announcements. see ya there!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, this festival is getting better and better every time I look at it.

I just got an email saying that they just signed on John Medeski for The Session with Charlie Hunter.

Sweet!

As for the size, I think that they are looking at 5,000 or 6,000 people, which is a great size for a music festival, imho.

And I think that this festival is really close to Kingston - half way between Waterdown, NY and Utica, NY - on the western edge of the Adirondack Mountains.

Summer festivals ... I love 'em. I'll be at this one for sure, along with Scot, Deb, Trev, and hopefully we'll hook up with some other Canadian heads.

Make sure you enter the contest if you haven't already done so - it ends on March 31.

Peace, Mark

wicked mon...culture and izzy vibes, nuff respect...would love to see both of dem again seen? wicked show mon, WICKED [big Grin]

derek trucks...wicked

kimock...wicked

RW's 20th...wicked

jacob fred...wicked

charlie hunter...wicked

ok, 3 phattys and 3 beers [Razz]

Phishin4Mango won the amazing prize of 2 passes to the Adirondack Mountain Music Fest!

The tickets are each worth $90 US, and with the current exchange, that's basically a $265 value (that doesn't even include ticketing fees)

I hope everyone had a chance to enter. There will be more really great contests coming up soon.

We'll contact Phishin4Mango and make sure we have the correct mailing address.

Sorry about the suspense. I had started a new job today and didn't get a chance to pull the winner until now.

I fully expect to attend this festival. It keeps getting better, and it's right around the same are that moe.down is.

http://www.adirondackmountainmusic.com/

Archived