Jambands.ca

BNB closing the Labour Day Come Together Music Fest at Frontier Town

mark tonin

For those of you who have been - you know what a great spot Frontier Ghost Town is to get down and party under the moon and stars. For those of you who haven't been - go if you can! If you like an outdoor venue with few rules, lots of great people, and a positive vibe, this is the place. And what a lineup!!! BNB, Nero, Caution Jam, Jomomma, Fat Cats, plus lots more. Check out the details at www.jambands.ca

Peace, Mark

This festival is soo much fun and the venue is a blast. My only warning would be to watch out for the wasps near the "saloon" area (where the indoor "outhouses" are)...I got stung last year and I was just standing there minding my own business (really!) I didn't know if I was allergic or not and when my entire arm went numb I freaked out a bit..but, turns out, it just needed some alcohol.... grin.gif" border="0

that's the answer to everything...alcohol.

I'm definately going. I've had too much fun at any festivalish thingy I went to this summer to pass up this blast.

Everybody has to bring at least 1 thing that is either a musical instrument, or can be a musical instrument.

Think shakers, recorders, drummy things, wooden blocks, cowbells, harmonicas, did I say guitars, bass, pickerel, accordian, banjo, mandolin, washboard, rice in a can,

portable keyboards....anything!

I'm more of a cowbell-banging-with-a-drumstick kind of gal. smile.gif" border="0 I have drummed, I like drumming, but I still have trouble when there are more than 4-5 drums going at once (I haven't done enough of it so it's second nature). I also own a guitar, but very rarely play it because, well, I suck! But its nice to have around the house when a real musician comes over!

I just went out to grab some lunch and saw a dude wearing a t-shirt that had the HOME DEPOT logo on it but said HOMER DEPOT and it showed him passed out on the couch covered in food and beer cans..hehehe....

Archived