Jambands.ca

wackamole in hawaii? that can't be!

uberdawg

Hey Hey to all my bras and cuz's. this is a wackamole report from the middle of da ocean, and it's a big one.

Well, I don't want to get Phil, Osiphical, that is... but sometimes, when you get a minute or two, one must sit back and wonder just what the fuck has gone on from time to time. Try and dredge up some sort of coherent sequence of events that could lead one to writin' this email from a shack on Kaua'i. I've seen some shows this year, by golly, I have done that. Rolled a few joints for a few rock stars. Yep. Been married, seperated and driven around the continent a few times...and now i'm living on a few acres in hawaii, doing work trade on some land instead of paying rent. Humm. Okay.

Oh yeah...tryin' to convince our beloved groove foundation, Mike Gardon, to start planning a "show" in Hawaii. A special "show" of sorts. Some of us have not forgotten about that day when "The Big Show" got moved from Hawaii to Florida. And I intend to square the deal. Obvoiusly, something must be done for all the poor bastards who had their little hearts burst an artery on that fateful day. I laugh now, becuase Florida...still sucks. Us poor Hawaiians get no respect.

Whoa? got me a big ole mesh tent under a tree if anyone wants to come and stay awhile. peace to all you crazy freaks.

pola, wackamole, pauly b.

p.s. send boots

P O BOX 3455

PRINCEVILLE, HI 96722

(808) 826 - 1340. this is my line.

Hey there, a tent on the beach sounds fab! I myself will be camping out in the back of a Uhaul truck for the next couple of days!

I will have some temporary relief when stopping in Smiths Falls to hang with Bouche for a short time, and then will be back on the road toward Smoggieville! YEAHHH!

So what kinda work are ya trading? Sex? HEHE

hey, i told you that i'd be on the computskis more often.

yeah i got this great computer that plugs supyeras and whats' a coupla rim jobs a month for a place to stay.

the important question is...who's comin' first. (non pun inslighted).

I keep thinkin' how much more fun it'd be to have ya'll here. yeah we need to do some reairs to the tent eh, so i gotta go!

pola

Hey wackamole paul, hows it going. So the swim over to the island was successful. I was sure you wouldn't make it past Midway. Anyways, let us know when nero plays next and we will be there. Anyways, I see Hawaii is treating you well because you already forgot how to type and spell.

We met up with Probeerdopeskis in Ny for some SCI.

Archived