Jambands.ca

So I'm thinking of buying

Shady Character

Hey guys

#1- To build a wicked bong, go buy a "Mississippi Mud" beer at the LCBO (it comes in a big strange, cool bottle). Go to your local wine shop and get a cork that fits it properly. Go to your local head shop and get a proper bowl/stem that is long enough for the bottle. Find some surgical tubing (the clear plastic tubing stuff). I'm not sure where you get this, but they could probably help you out at a head shop. They might even have some. Drill 2 holes in the cork. One for the tube, one for the bowl. Place them both in and put in the cork. Voila killer bong.

#2 Dat deck- check out www.sonicsense.com. THey've got a great selection of new and used/refurbished dat decks for decent prices. They might be a good place to start.

Otherwise, I HIGHLY recommend the guys at www.masterpieceav.com. They're super-cool guys and their service is A fuckin' plus.

note, buy extra tubing as i have heard (not from my own experience ofcourse) that the plastic tends to get a little extra stinky gross after a while - for instance, never use a plastic bottle. but it's just a good idea to have some extra tubing around so it can be changed easily if you need to. Another good thing about surgical tubing is that the medical oxygen masks fit on them perfectly... i have heard that a trip to the emergency room when they leave you sitting in a room for a long time waiting for a doctor is sometimes a place to get that tubing.... (probably a final resort, but i have heard that it's possible to get them that way)

Archived