Jambands.ca

Burt Neilson Alfie's Pub sign-in available here

Harpua

If your going to go to Burt Neilson for sure Darryn of Burt Neilson Band tour management has offered to put us on a sign-in list.

Reply to this post here tonight if your going for sure and you need to be signed-in, as they play Peterborough tomorrow and probably won't check their email after tonight or tomorrow morning.

Dave Ball said something about John Deustche center to get the tickets. The band is in Peterborough tonight so its too late for the sign-in thing I believe. Once we get to the show, I'm sure Dave Ball and I can get anybody that needs in , in.

The sign-in is just because its a Queen's pub. You still need tickets , its a seperate issue. I'm worried it might sell out because the kids are back in school is all. If it sells out, the sign-in thing doesn't matter either way.

Thanks Tomasino.

Anything for a buck. It's people like you that ruin shows for honest music loving people. Sure, over-purchase tickets and then take advantage of those that were pushed aside by your greed. No wonder Phish stopped touring, they're sick and tired of people like you capitalizing on unfortunate souls.

shocked.gif" border="0

Bouche I hope your joking otherwise your a freaking idiot. I have given away miracle tickets or at least take a huge loss on tickets tons of times, never wasted a ticket once, I get tickets for everyone then get stuck with the service charges and hassles of collecting the money. I remember pretty much giving you your SCI finger lakes ticket for half-price and this is the THANKS I GET.

Archived