Jambands.ca

4th plane conspiracy

Harpua

Do you know that I have concluded that the 4th plane was in fact shot down by the air force, not those silly stories about heroics we heard yesterday.

Two facts.

1. That plane was shot down like 2 hours after WTC. That means, they knew it was hijacked, they knew it was probaby headed towards DC, I'm sure they would not hesitate to shoot it down, I'm sure they waited until it was in a rural area then blasted the shit out of it.

2. Look at the picture of the "hole in the ground" on cnn.com. Notice how you dont see a plan, or any plan parts. This proves my theory.

I have a theory, you can't spell.

Anyway, the plane that nailed the pentagon, I read last night, was actually meant for the white house. That makes no sense to me. It makes sense that the pentagon would be a target as well, and the pennsilvania crash was intended for the white house.

The heroics story could be a lovely coverup to an F-18 strike. You'd think though, that there would be witnesses of the incident somewhere that have evaded the Men in Black.

Then again, if passengers on board knew of the new york tragedy, they would have definately done anything that they could to avert any more tragedy.

there are too many story changes going on.

Tuesday morning the plane count was 2 at WTC 1 at the pentagon, 1 crashed in PA, 1 crashed in maryland, and two still in the air.

The only thing we heard about the planes in the air is that one landed in the yukon and was just low on fuel, not being hijacked.

That leaves two planes that haven't been mentioned AT ALL in the last few days. Not to mention that witnesses who saw the PA plane go down also saw it explode in the sky. As well, the dude who was on his cell phone in the john of that plane said that there was an explosion and white smoke, just before he lost contact. There is no question in my mind that that plane was shot down. It just happened to go down in a corn field...hmmm how perfect is that. In any plane crash you've ever seen, there is usually some parts of the plane left somewhat intact, however there is nothing left of this plane, and no black box...hmmm they always get the black box.... now they're saying it was destroyed.

and what about the car bomb across the street from congress? that was a story for a while, when the mall was on fire. no a word about that.

these stories about the white house and air force one being a target, just sound like bull shit. Everyone talking about it just looks like they're lying.

funny how news changes.

The info about the lost planes was very confusing. I think what was happening was that they were saying that planes were lost, at the same time trying to identify which planes were involved in the pentagon and pennsilvania crashes. I think that's how those issues were crossed.

Sometimes I just hate being so so right. Its now being reported a trail of debris 6 miles long is being found from the crash site of the 4th plane in Penn, and that all pieces are as small as a pad of paper. Oh wow, the impact of the crash must have caused those parts to go flying 6 miles. Hahahaha. I'm sure. So obvious that the Air Force took that plane out but could'nt bear to tell the families of the passengers that they shot down their own plane. The only question here is, why has nobody else figured this out, and what else are they not telling us.

The Nashua controllers also learned from other controllers that an Air Force F-16 fighter was in hot pursuit of a United Airlines jet that veered off its Newark-San Francisco route.

They were told the F-16 made 360-degree turns to remain close to Boeing 757 before it crashed in Shanksville, Pa., the employee said.

"He must've seen the whole thing," the employee said.

Archived