Jambands.ca

BNB Setlist - Kingston

Harpua

As a member of one of the bands who played on the stage at alfies, I thought maybe I could give an opinion from the artists point of view.

I obviously saw all the hassles people were having TRYING to enter the club, and beleive me it's frustrating to watch. So I understand the "anger" or whatever it was everyone was feeling toward the bar. But I'll be honest with you, when we were plaing that night the energy in that room was incredible! So from my point of view it seemed as if everyone was having an incredible time out there. I know that I have heard from people, that it can suck when it is packed out there, which makes me feel bad for saying that I love it when it is packed! There is nothing like looking out and seeing 400 people in a packed room , moving and sweating! And about the staff who put this thing on. one word....nervous wrecks. Common , it was there first show, it was sold out, and the headlining band was late to boot...I thing it went pretty smooth considering...I've seen worse. As well they treated the bands like gold which we like too, because to be honest with you, we travel around to a lot of places and get treated like peices of shit by staff and management enough, that it makes going to a place like Alfies a treat. So rumur has it we may play Halloween at alfies, I hope pepole will still come out see us in a venue, WE like, and venue that puts us in a GOOD mood to play hard and have fun. I just though I should add my two cents...ps new material halloween. Yipee. mef

As far as the rumour goes....does playing halloween mean playing NEAR halloween or ON halloween. I'd really like to make it, but

I'm already taking a vacation day so I can enjoy the Babylon night this sunday.

Everybody that went did actually enjoy themselves from what I hear.

To me, I think it shows how far fans will go to see The BNB play. Waiting in the Alfie's lineup sounds like it was a small price to pay.

Archived