Jambands.ca

beachaus rising

Jimmy Hat

Fresh from my Bro's Mayne Island Experience, more good news is coming from Lotus Land re Jam Band Action. The beachaus's own Missile Defense Jam (see poster) has morphed into TheMasses and replaced the bassist with a phenomenal player ready to moove the groove to a new level. I've heard the preliminary minidisc jam recordings and the band is moving more in the direction of crack outfits like STS9, ulu, and The new Deal. Personally I'm in the process of hopefully moving my monthly crew dj gigs "Late Nite Sounds in Stereo" to the larger and more legit Cafe Duex Soliels down the street. This will hopefully feature more of the popular nights of DJ->Jam band->DJ->etc action. I should have a website operating some time in the new year with mp3s available for download or, at the very least, realaudio clips.

As always, visits are welcome. Some group trip to visit Paul in Hawaii next year would be cool, too.

Bizzy in the Hizzy fo Shizzt

JH@

-hope this works

missile-defense-aug-11.j pg

Hey Mr. Hat....you can't post links to images on MSN communities. MSN communities has some fucked up way of displaying images that stops them from being linked, if you have an image you want posted, you can send it to me, and i'll get it viewable, or put it on a normal server.

Archived