Jambands.ca

Continuing story.. post the next paragraph!

gentlemonkey

on this particular Sunday, she was on her sofa watching 100 Huntley St. Eating her pralines, caramel and cream.. and heard a thump on her front porch. She quickly withdrew her vibrator, threw on her robe, and went to see what had caused the noise... When she neared the front door she could smell stale beer through the screen.. and when she tried opening the door, she noticed it was catching on a drunken head resting on her door mat....

"I love the shrimpy smell of your moo-moo", he said with a beery belch.

"I must have it cleaned." she laughed. "The cats have been following me all around the park."

"I thought you didn't go to the park anymore," said Boochie suspiciously. "I haven't seen you around."

Her face turned as pink as shrimp and her heart as cold as the ice cream she had been inserting in her face just moments before.

"You fucker!" she screamed.

Luli turned on the water and hopped in. She stood soaking in the steady hot stream and washed the vomit from her face. She was relaxed, maybe too relaxed. It felt as if her skin was loosning.

The soap holder seemed higher than normal. It was then that she realized she was shrinking. she tried to scramble out, but it was too late. The water streamed madly like ocean waves. Finnally she was swept away, into the drain and began a wild water slide ride down the pipes......

As the super mario bros. theme raced through her head like a diatonic single-voiced requiem of harmony and syncopation, Luli was astonished to see all of the treasures whizzing by her at the speed of water. First the end of an old thermometer, next a giant mass of Captian Crunch cereal that made her think back to the dream she had had one morning, while laying on her brand new Raymore and Flannagin sofa, eating a giant bowl of ice cream for breakfast, when a knock came....

"Wait a minute" she realized, "that was no dream! Boochieppoooooo!!!!"

Archived