Jambands.ca

the NEW DEAL | EXCITING NEW DIRECTION

Harpua

I'm a fan of these guys and was pretty happy with how the album turned out. I really don't listen to much other "dance"-like music but I really enjoy the approach these three guys take. "Is it dance? Or is it rock n' roll? No, it's kind of jazzy. But wait, they're funkin' out! Oh, it's electronic music, I see... no no it's...."

It's jammin!

It's not for everyone but they are good players and they make you move. The album is a trip too, if you pop it in for the 1st time, it would be useful to be "in the zone", if you know what I mean. It'll reward you.

I can send anybody a coupon for $2 off this album at any HMV store through e-mail. You just print it off and it's useable. Only good until Sunday the 30th though so e-mail me quick if you're interested.

fresco_lopez@hotmail.com

They're playing the Palais Royale in Toronto on October 19 & 20. It would be nice to see them book some other Canadian dates though.... I don't think they've ever been East of Montreal.

Bye!

Hay bouches et al. Apparantly the New Deal was awesome here. I've been pestering Mark to give the low down, I'll keep pesterin as is my nature. Me and {Kona}che are to the gills with it and that's all there is to it

.....umm...and fall is in the air... leaves are a bloin'...maaaaaaaaaat baaaaaaaaaaaked

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate

Archived