Jambands.ca

What is NAC like?

Harpua

The sound is incredible - i am surprised nobody has mentioned that yet.

Accoustics are top

however, i do find that mostly you sit down at the NAC - hard to get a lot of rock and roll energy going, but the music sounds incredible...

I'm just trying to think of non-classical type things i've seen there

i saw Howard Jones there when i was little and Tommy, that was good, but still a 'musical' - The most out of place was Alice Cooper i guess just a year 1/2 ago or so -- actually that show was incredible cuz the sound was sooo good... but in general you sit for most of it. (i had a 4 month old baby at the time and fell asleep during the drum solo - it was very soothing -- so the lack of energy was just mine though? wink.gif" border="0

good luck getting a good groove going, i'm sure it's possible, just a little hard to get there i think...

Here's a tip, in set break, if you have a couple of beers, and gordon lightfoot is about to come back on for the second set, you can just order 3 or 4 more beers and not even go back in. Just sit out in the lounge area, and get loaded, while you try and identify each song. However, you will find that every song gets identified as Sundown.

Archived