Jambands.ca

I'm gonna mi....

treyter

Hi all,

I have a little bit of time right now, and I don't know how much I'll have before I go, so here goes:

As you all know, I leave early Thursday morning for California. Now who knows how long this will last....I certaintly don't, and I'm not really in any position right now to speculate. All I know is I'm going, and I will miss you all tremendously.

I'd like to thank each and every one of you who has been my friend, and helped me out in the past. I assure you that I would do anything in my power to help anyone of you if you ever need it.

I know I'm not the most talk-a-tive guy, and don't really convey my feelings too well when it comes right down to it, but I really love you all like family. I hope you all realize, and understand that.

At times like this, you realize what people mean to you, and I really do beleive that I'm the luckyest guy in the world to have a group of friends as smart, caring, and beautiful as I do.

I wish everyone peace, prosperity, and a healthy future in which we attain all of the things in life we've come to want.

Take good care, I love you smile.gif" border="0

Hood

Hood: I'm not sure we ever met, but whether or not we did, I hope everything works out for you, whenever you end up wherever you do.

One of the cool things about the 'net and the Phish Sanctuary is how you can still keep in touch (about anything, really) despite great spans in space and time zones (and even oceans); keep us up to date on what's happening in HoodSpace. (Set yourself up as the West Coast Bureau Chief, if you want.)

You mentioned having been helped out in the past; if gaps in space prevent you from paying that back, pay it forward. What you send out eventually comes back to you. "Shared pain is lessened, shared joy increased." If you consider yourself lucky for having friends like you have, consider that *they're* also lucky for having a friend who appreciates them; share your friendship, too, if you can, it'll also come back to you.

And don't knock your ability to get feelings across; you got the points across perfectly.

Good luck, man. All the best.

Aloha,

Brad

thanks you guys, i really hope so too....

my flight got cancelled, but i nabbed one for tomorrow (wednesday) morning, so i'm running around like a savage trying to tidy things up before i head out.

hopefully i get it all done, and everything works out.

i already miss everyone...kinda sucks.

peace and love,

hood

You will be missed big time man. But not for long. I know that you'll get homesick just as soon as you see all of the footage of the snow falling up here, and the people shovelling, and scraping the damn inch-thick ice off of the windshields.

Party night just won't be the same with out you dude. Have a great time, good luck!

Mr.Hood,

We'll it has taken me a while to throw a post up on this thing (I wanted my first time to be special) and what a better opportunity than to say good-bye and best wishes to the fella that may have helped me the most in the past few years...jobs and touring and shit...

I'm sure you'll have a blast and I hope you and J.J can keep one another alive and well and having fun, and I hope we don't see you back here for a while and that this time around is the one you've been waiting for.

Stay safe my friend my friend,

Love and best wishes,

Giggles grin.gif" border="0

Archived