Jambands.ca

Freebies!

SolarGarlic

Hey gang,

Just had an idea that I thought some of you might take a liking to. Since there are some BIG shows going on out east (SCI, Oysterhead, etc), I thought it might be a good chance to get some music out to a more extened crowd...

If a whole whack of people with burners did up say 5-10 discs of shows by say BNB, nero, or another favorite Canadian band of your choice, there could be droves of people going home with tunes that they would have never been exposed to. If we all contribute to our "scene" (or whatever you wanna call it), the "scene" will be there longer for us to enjoy.

So put it this way, if 10 people burn 10 discs, there are likely to be 50-100 people getting some killer new tunes...anyone got any thoughts on this??

band doods, managers, got any thoughts pro or con?? legality....moral issues....burning desires...anything?? Can you tell me how to get to sesame street?

I'm still a little guy...

However, I'm thinking like a big phishy. I won't be at SCI so if anyone that doesn't have a burner wants some shows to bring I can make many, many copies for ya. I've decided that I'll be going to Oysterhead so I'll bring lots for that. Anyway, lemme know if you would like some CDs.

cheers

Hey, props for the good idea SG.

That's fantastic. I will definately do that for Phil...and possibly for oysterhead.

I'm not going to SCI.

Another cool thing to do, which would get more people involved in the forum for more trading and info sharing...

on the disc write the address of this site.

"courtesy of members of www.phishsanctuary.com"

Would be a great way to keep in contact with the random offerings.

It is a great way to get music out there. I love it!