Jambands.ca

ass

AssMan

We could compare it to my cat's fat ass. He'll probably win though.

Speaking of fat-cat, here's a good one....

"I think Sammy may have to be banned from our room. He is getting WAY too comfortable in there. Last night, he stole my pillow and today, I have

REALLY puffy and itchy eyes. He put his fat-ass on my stomach last night too and he bit my toes in the middle of the night. Plus, I had to take him out for a late-night feed-fest. Then, I left the door open again and he decided it was time to play with his toy and throw it around the apartment while he tried to catch it..............

bad kitty."

-Andre

"I think Andre may have to be banned from our room. He is getting WAY too comfortable in there. Last night, he actually fell asleep on my pillow, and I had to take it back, now my lovely coat is covered withsnot and spit. There wasn't much room, so I had to rest my butt on his bulging gut which isn't far off from a giant hot water bottle filled with pop rocks. Then he rolled over on me, and I had to bite his toes to get him off so I could breath again. I couldn't take it anymore so I got up for a snack. When I came back, the fucker was in my spot again, so there was nothing left for me to do but fuck around with that stupid toy.

bad Andre..."

- Sammy

Archived