Jambands.ca

Nice night of music EH?

Booche

Nero

Music Never Stopped

and whatever crazy band that was at the Bayou

covering Miles..you were right Pablo, they were phenomenal!

and besides, Harpua, Davey-Boy and Cat-Phish were at SCI tonight with MMW..........

what a wicked night of music.

I cant begin to comprehend what those guys saw tonight.......

Want a nice night of music?

Try all of SCI bringing on John Medeski and Chris Wood for a 30min run of Impressions>Jam>Superstition (S. Wonder)!!!!

WHat a show it was. Brilliant shit. WOW.

WAy too many highlights to start. THese guys were on the ball last night. God.

Good GOD! The Dominion Tavern was a new place for me. I walked in, and payed my cover to a chap in full punk gear (reddish spiked hair, spiked leather jacket, etc), and thought "nice costume", but then realized that it probably wasn't. I found out later that I probably would have gotten my ass kicked if I had offered my opinion. Also, he walked by me later, and tapped my shoulder, saying "excuse me", and I patted his shoulder back, and yelled "OUCH! FUCK!", those spikes were pretty dangerous. He laughed pretty hard over that.

I thought nero sounded great in there. I'm pretty sure there were quite a few new sets of ears in there that were awfully enjoying their new sensations. The silouettish lighting, paired with the skulls and gravest0nes made for a great atmosphere. At one point, I saw Lance look up at an imaginary person, floating over Dave's head, that suggested that he should adjust a floor spot light, Lance nodded with an agreeing wink, and turned it directly into Dave's eyes. A priceless set of circumstances to witness. Lance then went back to blowing around the dry ice smoke effect.

I completely appreciate his efforts and talents, but it certainly is funny to watch.