Jambands.ca

NYE and other good news!!

gentlemonkey

Happy Monday! (blaaaargh!)

Well for those that don't know, nero is playing a New Years Eve show in Fredericton, with the mighty Grand Theft Bus. That is going to be good times.

A few people have already asked about ticket info, we'll let you know as soon as we do.. as well as what the nearest hotel to the venue is and stuff.

For those that won't be making the drive, last night we learned, that for New years, babylon will be hosting...

Luther Wright and The Wrongs!

Not only that, but the babylon weekly "Saturday Sugar", which is an R'n'B gangsta night, has come to an end, and Babylon has decided to run shows that night. Watch for a nero Xmas party on a Saturday in December, with all the bells and whistles you deserve...

Babylon will also be the next folks to bring us.....Drums and Tuba....I talked to Neal, the guitar player for D&T, and it was obvious that shutting it down at 11:00p.m at Zaphods was no longer an option. I told them about the mighty nero and phyc. Sundays at Babylon and they, according to sorces, went there after the (Zaphods) show and set up a gig for this winter...

And why can't our nero boys get something working for saturdays NOW that the "big pimpin'" night is done?

Enlighten me Monkey.......

Giggles grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

Archived