Jambands.ca

Its SNOWING!!!!!

Davey Boy 2.0

I fell for "hey baby, can I buy you a hot dog"? Oh the memories

Hey Gentlemonkey, you should have seen the beaitiful snow we saw on our trip to Troy. WE drove through the Adirondack mountains. WE drove up the mountains in an abundance of fall colours then all of a sudden snow was falling all around us, stickiing to the tips of the trees and just enough to cover the ground. The mountain peeks were completly covered and snow was blowing above them. THen the next thing we knew we were heading down the otherside of the mountain and back into fall colours. (just another great memory from a fantastic trip!) grin.gif" border="0

Catphish and Davey bOY are one of my favorite duos to see out and abooot, brimming with good vibes. and a lust for partying. The snowy adirondacks sounds great, i love that area.

We will have to have a sanctuarian snow party sometime this winter. snowfights, igloo building, BUds n suds, snow devil making, info sessions, like- the merits of eating yellow snow, by M. Bouchard.

Maybe even listen to music on my ghetto blaster. (I'm from the ghetto)

yeah, procrastination.. dont like wooorking.. hurts my eyebaaaalls.. want some caaandy..

I bet the kid who dressed up as a skier or pere noel or some shit for halloween is happy about this snow.

wait wait wait.....why did i have to be gone all afternoon buying andre his jerry glasses, for this, the funniest thread yet......

for the record.....badams non avatarpost is the funniest ever.

we love you davey-boy

(i didn't read much past badams, i was so anxious to post, so i'm going back now to read....)