Jambands.ca

i believe introductions are in order....

AD

hello there... i'm new here so i'll say hello to everyone. i'm alan; you may remember me from such hotspots as the canadian phish traders page and its associated newsgroup. i thought i'd come over here and see what this place is all about.

i'm in ottawa, which seems to be the place to be these days for music. you can probably catch me most nights at the bayou or babylon. i'm usually wearing a green phish hat and some sort of pant device, most likely holding a beer. come say hello if you think it's me.

i'm also looking for the mmw ottawa show, as i have no room on my computer to get the show from blane on direct connect. if anyone can help me out, i'll be happy.

i'll post a b+p as soon as i sort my list out...

cheers all, ad

Alan, you old scallywag, it's me, Scottie. This is quite the odd co-inq-e-dink, I'm just throwing my name out here for the first time as well (well in this forum anyhow) Good to see your name in lights again. Email me.

As for the rest of y'all, hi diddly ho. I was convinced by the gang that came down to see me in London this week (r.monkey, giggles, beet) to get on the board. I, as well as Alan have been kickin around the scene for awhile. Good to see such an active community up and running. Anyway, be talkin to you soon.

"I never realized how good rye was" Alan D 12/31/99 Big C. Florida

scottieking

thanks to scottie for bringing that quote up again... quite an amusing day that was, eh? what with the oreos, the rye-hackey-sack, and my hideous consumption of the sweet nectar...

i've been here in ottawa for 4 years now, after having lived near london, in stratford, where i met up with scottie king and mr. tamasi (is he on this page?)...

anyways, thanks for the welcome bouche.. i definitely continue to see the ottawa folk around town at shows, but maybe now will be able to put names to faces. i'll be at greyboy tomorrow, o-head and jomomma wednesday, rheos thursday then back to ottawa for joel plaskett/john ford and TMNS on saturday...

cheers