Jambands.ca

Hottest Fans

cheesehead

Are there going to be any legitimate responses to this?!?!?! [smile]

I saw the best looking girl in the lot in Cinci and I was like "Is this good or bad?" Good, because she was smokin'. Bad, because i found myself totally distracted from the scene.

I don't know...She was dancin' and shakin' and i was droolin' and shroomin' and.....

oh man.......the cheese melted

I met a real nice girl at sci last july, too bad it didnt work out. theres always heady mamas at phish shows too, ive met a few of them here n there,, was dancing with a cool girl in cinci for a bit, she kicked my beer over though lol

its hard to say who has the hottest fans, in all honesty i think sanzwill has got some of the hottest fans,, that one girl steph, damn damn damn id eat her with a spoon

someone knows who im talkin about right?

Second night of Phish in Cinci, there was a dude in front of me who had his hands in the pants of his girlfriend, and was making it obvious that he was, let's say, "feeling her cheese". Now, she was cute, and they had a bunch of glowsticks, but this is not something I need to see when I am trying to groove. Kinda annoying. AND DON'T SAY I'M JEALOUS. because i happen to have a cute girlfriend. BUT!!! there is a time and a place to get down to it, and a phish show isn't it.

Cheese

speaking of weird stuff in cinci cheese, during that beautiful hood jam on friday,, the guy in front of me n sanislo jumped into the empty row in front of him, dropped his pants, ripped off his teeshirt, screamed like a banshee at the stage, then gave his buddy a high five n got dressed,, his gf was this japanese girl, that was her first show, i wonder if she thinks all phishheads like gettin almost naked now?

We don't like the dudes in the front row. We pretend to like the dudes in the front row, so the dudes won't feel bad but we're really looking out for the chicks in the front row.

Well the film crew came to visit, and they thought they would get laid, they were wrong, so wrong, that's why we wrote this song.

We like Page's new shirt. It's so nice. We like page's new shirt because it's nice and he looks pretty sharp up there. He's sitting at the Piano, looking sharp he's a guy who looks sharp at the piano. he looks sharper than the dudes in the front row, he looks sharper than the dudes in the back row. But he doesn't look as sharp as the.......chicks in the front row, chicks in the back row, he doesnt look as sharp as any of the chicks in the room.

But...he's got a new shirt on, and when he sings lawnboy it makes me, wanna ooooooh look at him in his new shirt. he's buckling up the cufflinks, he's looking at his hair in the mirror now, and he's sticking that foul thing in his ear, but it makes him hear my guitar, so that's ok.

Tough question... and probably unanswerable as their are beautiful women at every single show... every single genre... everywhere!!

If I had to say something though... I'd just go with ANY jam show in California in the summertime. High Sierra Music Festival?

Ouch!!

We're there for the music... but my goodness, California is grand!!

Archived