Jambands.ca

Anyone have a show they really enjoyed but find it hard to admit to some people ...

mark tonin

Well it's a real toss-up, as I was quite the grunge-puppy for a few years... GWAR is a contender, although I managed to see them 3 times!

One hell of a stage show...

I guess I'd have to say Glass Tiger in Owen Sound.... oooh that hurt. At the time it was cool as I was only 13 and hey, it was a concert! Also, being 2 hours from any major city pretty well prevented me from seeing any cool bands till I was at least 17.

Ooooh Diamond Sun has to burn...

I also caught Kim Mitchell at the same giant steel arena in Owen Sound...

Then there was the dream concert...

Bryan Adams

Dream Set

Kids Wanna Rock

Cuts Like a Knife##->

Run to You->

Somebody

Heaven*->

Everything I Do%->

Can't Stop this Thing We Started

E: Summer of 69->Straight From the Heart->Summer of 69

##Summer of 69 teases!

*with Alan Frew(Glass Tiger)

+with Platinum Blonde(all of them!)

%with the fat guy from Kim Mitchell's 'Go for a Soda' video

The Jam out of cuts like a knife was unbelievable!!!

BRYAN ADAMS LIVE!!!

I never thought that I would admit this, but here goes.......

I was at a work convention in Toronto, and needless to say we all got VERY drunk. We started drinking on the bus on the way up. (These conventions needed a little spike!) So dinner ends (after much wine has been consumed), and they surprised us with some special guests. The first one was Rod Stewart. And there I was, on stage dancing my cares away! I was so drunk that I even loved his bright pink coat...and then his blue coat...and then his sparkly silver coat! Beach balls were introduced to the scene and we were encouraged to spike them to the audience. Well, mine was a perfect shot! Right in the head of the president of the company! Yikes! Needless to say, I ran away after that. I was never so embarrassed in all my life......until someone told me that it wasn't really Rod Stewart...just a look-a-like! Thank god there was more wine to drink! shocked.gif" border="0