Jambands.ca

disappointed with Victoria's secrets

Davey Boy 2.0

Fashion show.

Ugly women, beleive it or not. I think the tone was set when they were on "Who wants to @$#%!! a Millionaire" and there was a question like, "Put these words in alphabetical order", and only 2 out of 10 supermodels got it right....... that's absolutely true !! 2, two !!!!!!!

Phunny stuff really. I hope the world comes to its senses and stops.... you know the rest of that sentence ! rolleyes.gif" border="0

Disappointment? I don't know......Tyra was there, Heidi was there and Daniela was there too. I'm not sure disappointment is a word that should EVER be used with the likes of those heavenly bodies!!

Giggles grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

And I guess Laetitia wouldn't be there what with that big ol' bun in the oven and what not......thats right fella's she's expecting frown.gif" border="0

- Booche's pancho -

He wears it because it's close enough to a dress for him....and he can get away with that without too much of a hassle.

Hmm...I wonder where I have put that thing??? The last time I remember seeing it was the day that I was packing up unwanted clothes for donation, and......

wink.gif" border="0