Jambands.ca

Sweet Sweet nero Candy- November

neroboy

Thought I might as well post the mail out here for those that don't recieve it~! YIPEEEE!!! It didn't transfer beautifully.. oh well.

JIHAAAAAAD!!!!!!

HeeHEEE!!! I knew that would get your attention!! HahaHaha.!!

What a great weekend!! The G-20 summit came and went in true Ottawa style-quietly. My protest team decided it would be more fun to spend the weekend in my basement doing interpretive dance to my adult contemporary collection wearing only capes and tiedyed afro wigs with a case of Buckleys.. what a blast!

That reminds me of July 95. I was on Summer Tesh Tour.. it was 2 months of exploration- musical, geographical, spiritual and otherwise. The climax of the tour came in Oakland. I arrived at the parking-lot early, I was touring with style, selling my homemade John Tesh masks, silk ties (with his likeness), Mary Hart blowup dolls, IVE BEEN TESHED-stickers and various styles of buttplugs. The lot was abuzz with rumours all day, and when we got into the colesium, we were treated to something I'll never forget.

Olympic theme song>Entertainment tonight theme>Olympic theme song reprise with special guest... YANNI! both of them smiling, clasping the panties that had been thrown on stage. Swaying back and forth like zombies with bad hair. I've gotta dig up those tapes. anyway, if you love Yanni, you'll probably hate nero, but check em out anyway! I enjoy both!.....

Thursday, November 22nd- nero live@ the bayou. 1071 Bank St, Ottawa. (across from the Mayfair theater near Lansdowne/ Canal)

738-17069/ $ 5.00 at the door. Opening Act is Dr. Huxtable.. showtime 9:30pm

*This is nero's first show at the bayou and is presented by Ottawa Jams..

(http://www.ottawajams.homestead.com)

Sunday, December 2nd- nero and Metalwood live @ Babylon, 317 Bank St.

nero opens for the Heralded Juno Winners, (http://www.metalwood.com) Come watch nero represent.. showtime 9:30pm. See babylon's site for more details..(http://www.babylonclub.com)

nero'S ANNUAL XMAS PARTY!!! w/Special Guests... HOMESTYLE!!

Saturday, December 22nd at Babylon in Ottawa. Mark this one off one your calenders! There will be more details in next month's sweet nero candy. But we will have MANY special treats/ visitors/ guests, and offerings.. which we'll tell you about next time.

Also- We haven't started releasing details yet, but New Years Eve has been booked.. an evening of improv/ groove at the Chestnut Club in Fredericton. rotating sets with our good pals- Fredericton's own, Grand Theft Bus. We are beginning to get interest in a bus package deal.. if you think you'd be interested (for as cheaply as possible of course).. drop us a line at neroboy@hotmail.com .. it will be a great party!

Hope you're all dealing well with the impending frost. We will see you soon. love neroboy.