Jambands.ca

Comfort Zone this week....

bouche

Oh yeah, sorry, my band is called DownTime, we just moved to Toronto from the Maritimes and we ARE playing at the Comfort Zone this Wednesday (despite next to no promotion from the bar). Lots of funky jamming, our guitar player James is a very experienced jazz player with a whole bunch of electronic gadgets....we do about half originals, half phunky covers (that are always stretched out). We leave next week for a 10 day Maritime tour-do you want those dates, Bouche, or do you stick to Ontario dates? I can send them along or they are on Jambase(we really need to get our web site up!!). Thanks for the interest, really hope to meet some people tomorrow night!!

P.S. We have a 4 song disc that we are going to sell off the stage....

and here I was thinking I was doing some promotion for you dudes.. (DownTime) hehee check my post.. I am working like a MoFo to get as many heady sorts out to the zone for your show.. I am like really psyched..

cheers.. its worth going to.. bring your drums for 9-11.. its an open jam (although there is never anyone there) It is a fun venue to hang at.. don't care what anyone says.