Jambands.ca

HEY Kingston Peeps!

reba

Just wanted to let you know, that nero is playing the Scherzo on November 29th, next Thursday.. 2 sets, and yes there will be free addmittance for all those wearing their mom's wedding dress!

peace.

and.. Ottawans-- Bayou this Thursday!! Good times with Dr.Huxtable opening. show starts at 10pm.. expect a theo and cockroach to be in full form! and addmittace is free with a donation of 2 litres of Cottage cheese.

If anyone were to get a ride from us, they would have to straped to the roof.

Seriously, we are in desperate need of a van. The current setup has me driving, jay shotgun. shane is wedged between my amp and a door, with the possibility of a poorly constructed pedal board taking his head off at any moment.

Its not pretty.

Someone straped to the roof would certainly make it more fun though smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

So, um, for the east coast tour, umm, I'm driving, right? So, me in the front, neroboy running shotgun, amps, drums, pedals, guitars, hoes and livestock in the back...

Guess that leaves the band strapped to the roof again. This time keep it quiet up there or there'll be no more hot wax option at the car wash.