Jambands.ca

Happy Thanksgiving to any Americans

bouche

haha! that site's funny mike!

i swear that might be what i'm looking at today!

funny how everything is so unhealthy here, and you go to California, and it's all about the health.

i think there's five of us, and there's gonna be more food than Afganistan gets in a year.

And beer.

or people stuck there!

I'm going to be getting drunk all day, and eating deep fried turkey tonight!?!

seriously...apparently they just drop the bird in the oil, and ZAP! 45 minutes later you're in hog heaven!

I've never heard of such a thing, and quite frankly, I'm a little bit frightened.

The deep-fried turkey was hilarious!!

When we pulled it out, it was so shrivelled, and dry lookin' that it resembled the National Lampoon's Christmas Turkey that one year...we thought it was gonna deflate and turn to dust when we cut it!

Fourtunately it didn't, and it was actually one of the tastiest turkeys I've ever had! only 1 hour to cook too!

weird...that and the sweet-potata-yams

yeah man! buddy didn't know what he was doing, so we hit the sanctuary, and checked the link for directions...3.5 min. per pound!!!hahahaha

how crazy is that...you should've seen the scene man...

we tried to get pictures, buit the girls wasted all the shots on me and doug, knee deep in water trying to fix the garburator that andrea broke!

we eventually got it fixed after taking it apart totally, and re-assembling it. seemed to work ok, but i don't know for how long ;-)

fuck'em if they can't take a joke right?!