Jambands.ca

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!

Giggles

Well my friends, yesterday was in fact a day filled with wonderfulness? Why? Well we had the Nero show - I've already written a review of that show but to sum it up - Holy mackerel, good God almighty, wowie zowie..WHOA!!! shocked.gif" border="0

The other good news? Some time ago us Ottawa folk lost an amazing bar called The Whipping Post to the threat of the invasion of ass dance music frown.gif" border="0 BUT THE THREAT IS NOW GONE smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

It was brought to my attention yesterday that the Post has been bought by a new owner and will remain in it's roots - A live show venue!!!!!!!

I don't know about the name or anything but whats that matter? WE HAVE OUR POST BACK!!!!!!!

Hopefully this will brighten your day as much as it has mine wink.gif" border="0

Giggles grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

??????? Shane is a definite confirmation...he was talking about the open jam thing their going to be having....I think Brad was the other one that confirmed it but i've been reminded he had a few suds and may have thought something else was the topic. Sorry bouche.....i'll see if I can get the guys home address and phone number from Steve if that's the type of confirmation you need wink.gif" border="0

Aside from that, I believe in Steve 110% and then some.

Giggles grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

Gentlemonkey- You were there when I brought this up....was I the only one that heard these other confirmations of the Posts new ownership?

BADA-BING!

Yo Giggles. I could HEAR you screaming that post at me. hahahah!

I was just pointing out the rules for credibility. Don't you watch Law and Order?

I don't, anymore, but I learned a lot from Lenny back in the day. Sure, Lenny wasn't one of the lawyers, but he sure knew how to throw out an insult.

rolleyes.gif" border="0