Jambands.ca

ok this may sound weird, But

Davey Boy 2.0

Has anyone ever felt that perhaps they had some sort of extrasensory perception? Maybe to a small degree, or on certain occasions or something?

I'm talking aboot that premonition feeling, the deja vu, but stronger or more consistent.

I remember I read Jung's, "Synchronicity" and thought that just about everyone I knew had had feelings similar to feeling "The Force" or something crazy but similar.

Catphish and I were just talking about this.

Personnallly I don't have any specific examples, except about a month or more before sept. 11 I had dreams of low-flying planes wreaking havoc. Could well be unrelated though.

Just trolling really.

didn't you just say that????

but seriously, remember that night in kingston when I brought Lefty out to party with us (i forget what band we were seeing--booche knew the chick who played guitar??), and I had a bad feeling about drinking, because I had to drive--so I just smoked pot? Well...good thing, because going over that bridge, Lefty and I got pulled over, and I had to blow a breath-a-lizer test.

I think in the car (i was pretty stoned), I asked the cop if it was an undercover car (while the cherries were going off above)??? Needless to say, that's happened to me on several occasions, and I chaulk it up to some sort of premonition, or intuition that I had.

That's my experience with that...too bad I never had any warnings about those goddamn speed-traps!

fuckers can't arrest real criminals... mad.gif" border="0

wink.gif" border="0

I definitely have had premonitions regarding music events and releases. For example, I've had a certain premontion that The Tea Party's new cd, The Interstellar Mantras, will suck - never heard it, but the image that this cd sucks just won't go away. I've had similar negative premontions regarding recent/future releases from: Creed; Our Lady Peace (came true); Alanis; Depeche Mode (came true); Edwin (true); Bush (true); Nelly Furtado(annoyingly true); Matchbox 20; and The Giggles Experience. I'll keep you informed Davey Boy about new premonitions, although I did predict that Mick Jagger would sell 954 cds on it's first day of sale in England.

Jaimoe - There has been alot of time, effort and Momma Mia's that has gone into the new Giggles Experience album....If you thinks it gonna suck so bad, i'm giving away your advanced copy and 385 page colour insert to somebody else....

As far as preminitions.....true story.....I was watching rock'n'roll jeopardy once......the catergory was - Life and Death. The way the catergory worked was they gave the birth place and date and place and date of death of some famed rocker.....you had to know the rocker........bing, bing, bing...DAILY DOUBLE. The moment the Daily Double sign appeared I felt a rush of energy go through my body and before the question appeared and the contestant bet money, I yelled "Jerry..the answer is Jerry Garcia" The contestant placed their bet and the question appeared-

August 1st, 1942 San Francisco

August 9th, 1995 San Francisco

The dude got the question wrong.....

Giggles grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

*note* I am a twin, which may help in the ESP thing and I AM A JEDI wink.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0

is there anyone here who hasn't had the experience of thinking the phone will ring right before it does, or like the post above, just thinking of someone right before you receive contact from them?

i think i've read that everybody gets that

i've also read that sometimes when people are experiencing heavy deja vu it has soemthing to do with signals from one eye or ear or something hitting the brain a split second before the other one does, causing a slight short circuit...

Giggles, if I'm ever watching rock and roll Jeopardy, the category has something to do with guitarists, drug addicts, death, or whatever, I will always yell Garcia.

I had a really crazy one last winter. I woke up in the morning and remember a very vivid dream about a car accident. It was at night on a stretch of narrow highway, with lights flashing, etc. I drove through it slowly, and saw a transport and a vehicle smashed up, flares, the whole scene.

That night, I was headed for Kingston, and remembered the dream again. I thought about how strangly real that it had seemed. Sure enough, on Highway 15, near Joyceville, I happened upon the EXACT image that was in my head from my dream. I received a HUGE chill and trembled for a minute, but it wasn't long before I felt good about that experience. I'm always ready for that fleeting moment of the paranormal, or whatever and will accept it if I see it. That is about as close as I have ever come to such things.

i did that too once and i can still see it, it was the dream of a massive flood that was raging through an old stone building -- like an old mill or something you'd see in ontario or quebec -- and the mill was on a drop , so this water was a huge waterfall beside it and rushing through the door and windows on the first floor of this building... (and i almost never remember my dreams)

then i saw that scene of a quebec flood the next day on the news, that was a freaky one...

i had a dream last night that my brothers girlfriend is pregnant, i'll let you know

wink.gif" border="0

indika-

i generally don't get hammered and drive (haven't in a long, long time) u know that...but 2-3 beers might put one over the breathalizer when they're not really buzzed...

i know drinkin' and driving is stupid...i know because i lost someone very important to me...i'm sure other people have here as well.

as for the premonition on that fateful day in Maine...it must have been too early in the morning or something!

I had a dream last night that Mike joined Oysterhead......you should hear the new funky tune he and Copeland wrote!

I just had a premonition that I am going to be in the bathroom in 10 minutes. Either my bowels are ready to discharge or I am about to pull the goalie.... I'll let you all know once i have a deja vu with the janitor catching me......