Jambands.ca

I wish I slagged Burt after it became cool

gentlemonkey

I am floored by the harshness of some of the BNB posts... of course I am also finding it to be endlessly entertaing.

Timing is everything Kung grin.gif" border="0

BNB used this type of forum to help build their fan base.... it stands to reason that such a forum also has the power to destroy them. Live by it, die by it.

I'm confident that they will weather this storm and come out of it better off. Good luck

Just to many unemployed tour rats with too much time on their hands..... wink.gif" border="0

To find it, go to www.burtneilson.com and look under "news".

Of course, if you wanted to, you could always go and sign up for my BNB Forum and get discussions (hopefully of a musical sort) rolling over there. I'm hoping everyone will play nicely on this board, and I'm *not* announcing it on the "official" BNB board out of fear all the bad vibes will just spill over to my site. I created it as alternate forum, one not to be used as a way of getting messages to the band members, but to each other.

peace,

Marc.

I can't believe how off the hook the talk on their message board, old and new, is. And you all thought I was harsh. Sure they hate me and everything and they probably want to give me the gears but I don't think I'm up to par in the bitter vitriol department.

Well, it looks like H has just jumped in my brain again. I already planned on setting up band forums, but I wasn't sure how to present them. It is a good time to create a BNB forum here, and I definately want to create a nero one as well.

If you want to moderate it MarcO (which basically means that you can manage all the postings) I will create it right away. I can actually customize the look and feel of it too, so we can discuss that. For instance, custom header graphics, color scheme, etc. Being that H offered my services up, I think that I will offer hers. H's assignment will be to make the graphics for the BNB forum. I'll lend her access to my archive of photographs and I won't charge her Corbin prices (that may be an inside joke).

I may even be able to figure out how to make custom user status as well so members won't be known as little/big phishy's in that one.

How's that sound?