Jambands.ca

Phish Performs in Boston

Booche

The four members of Phish performed Saturday night at Jason Colton’s wedding at the Swiss Hotel in Boston, MA. The band took the stage spontaneously for “Wolfman’s Brother” > “Boogie On Reggae Woman,” and “Loving Cup,” which was played at the request of the bride. Colton has been a longtime employee at Phish's management company, Dionysian Productions. It had been 420 days since Phish last performed publicly, at Shoreline Amphitheater in Mountainview, CA on October 7, 2000.

Looks like Treyter would have lost in the pool......

i saw some recent pics of the police playing in a Hello magazine... I think sting must have his own private concord though, cuz he's just everywhere now - i'd hate to say publicity slut cuz i like sting, but damn he's just everywhere now... don't you just see him everywhere?

Jason Colton is in managment for Dionysian Productions...Phish's managment team....He sometimes act's as media liaison for Phish........ Pollock is the only phish artist I know of, that's why I mentioned him...he did Junta, posters for thw Went, Clifford Ball...etc, anything I can think of....

Giggles grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

Brad Sands - Road Manager

John Palooska(or something like that) - Business Manager

Lars Fisk - Visual Designer

Girl I new went to Palooska's (what is his fucking name anyway) wedding with Lars and babysat Trey's girls for a bit or something. Maceo played the reception.

From what I know Dionysian and Great Northeastern are kind of seperate entities in a way that are usually just a few guys and swell to the size they need through taking on contractors and what not.

That's funny Kung...my friend JJ knows a girl who was babysitting for Trey out in the virgin isl. i think...she said that Trey was a complete tripper, ordering in bark and crazy psychadelics from all over the place, and getting high for days on end!

Might be the same girl? Small world if true

remember....it's not a lie if you actually beleive it!

Jason Colton is one of the heads of Dionysion Productions. He is in charge of all ARISTS who deal with Phish. He has contributed many times to the actual art in the past, but rarely does anymore.

It was bugging me so I had to make a call to get it straightened out. There it is...that's a fact.