Jambands.ca
Sign in to follow this  
gentlemonkey

If I had a million dollars..

I'd keep on playing music 'til I was broke again. And I'd order a pizza.

Scratch that. If I had a million dollars I'd hire lobbyists to repeal Canada's marijauna laws. THEN I'd keep playing music. Fuck the pizza.

I'm still working on the logistics of the uni-boob in the middle of GM's forehead. Would this be an A-cup or higher? How would it affect his artistic capabilites and sensablities for that matter? Has my life really come to thinking about this for entertainment? I gotta get out of the house immediately.....

Well, I know it would definitley be at least a C cup. And I would make sure the nipple on the end was dark and perky, with the areola radius comparable to that of a sliced polish sausage, and erect 24-7. I would probably have to wear a uni-bra when doing anything physical, to avoid losing balance.. or if I was at a family gathering or a party or something- i may wear a themed cup, or a lacey number, we'd have to see how it went. i might wear a hat, or chin brace-depending. but if anyone asked, I'd let them touch/fondle . Especially Professor scottieking.

Sign in to follow this