Jambands.ca

Do you HATE Mike bullard..

gentlemonkey

I do, and I've decided to start telling the world.

I posted at open-mike.com and I think we all should. this guy is canada's representative to the world of entertainment?? Jesus god.

Lets get him replaced.. and get the keyboardist to use a different fucking patch.

WE CAN DO IT!!

If you like the fat asshole, lets talk about why, I'm sure you can be helped.

The only good thing about Mike Bullard is when he start burning the guests he doesn't like, or the audience members that are stupid enough to get into it with him.

Sometimes that shit is funny. Most of the time it isn't.

As for him being Canada's rep., I don't think so...think Dan Ackroyd, Eugene Levy, PAM, Shania, Bryan Adams, and a host of others I'm forgetting....maybe worst than him might be Celine Dion--I say let's get her replaced! She's got more teeth than a retarded mule for Christ's sake!

I mean, he's not that bad when you consider who our Prime Minister is. He's our real representative, and he: is ugly, can't speak properly, does nothing, and seems kind've "slow".

Some are ok i think...I really haven't watched the show in a long time (8 mths maybe?)

Maybe he's completely gone downhill...he was already annoying most of the time.

I didn't even watch the show regularily or anything either. Just catch a minute or 2 flipping by.

Either way, he does suck fat-ass canadian moose-shit when compared to Letterman or Jon (daily show).

What about Tom Green????

I loath him still shocked.gif" border="0

Giggles grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

*** I think GM meant he is our late night comedy rep.

I think we have some incredable Canadian comedic actors....Ackroyd, Carrey, Green, All "The kids in the hall".....but yha, I watched Bullard a couple times...I think his jokes stink...I mean, h and treyter, sure he has a few good ones in there but when you narrow that down into 1, 2, or 3 good 45sec.- 1min joke at MAX in AN HOUR...IT REALLY SUCKS......just my opinion.

Bullard sucks big ass!!

His one saving grace, his one funny bit that he does once and a while is when he makes phone calls on behalf of guys who have been dumped, and makes fun of these nasty girls on National TV. I have ALWAYS found that funny, he has been doing it for years.

I saw a few of his band members in a band called "The Colour of Soul" they were smoking... check them out www.thecolourofsoul.com

The man show....now that's entertainment!!

Those guys are hilarious, and they have an old dude that can drink 2 beers quicker than any of us (including Brad) could drink 1/2 of one.

Not to mention the Tramp-o-line.

It is, however, very sexist and insulting to both women and men, and may not be easily condoned by all. If you are an idiot like Booche or I, then you might understand its appeal.

I watch nothing BUT Jon Stewart show. That has got to be the funniest guy on TV. He should have an hour, so he could spend more time with his guest, and maybe have another.

Bullard made me laugh pretty hard one night when he had Vanessa Kay (from the man show) on and she did this stripper dance on his desk. Bullard had the dirtiest posture and look going that I have ever seen on tv.

He even told her that they had to reshoot it, because they didn't catch it.

Tom Green is the funniest man alive.

That segment was funny.. but it just showed what a fat pussy Bullard is. He talked about it for months after apparently as well. The one time his show ellicted a laugh was when Tom Green was there- still not even as funny as Tom's show on Rogers 22..

They apparently were considering offering Tom that slot before he was offered MTV.. Fuck, if only. I wouldn't need cable. Actually, I need it to watch Conan..

i don't find him that bad -- i think he is funny, but i do find that he just isn't into it some nights, like really isn't into it. Rushes jokes, and says just stupid stuff to guests. But other times i've seen him do good interviews.

i really enjoyed his interview with susanne sommers when he convinced alan hammell to come out too. he was totally hero worshipping him. it was cute. however sommers was a total ditz and alan hammell was way too tanned

I don't really find him that funny but for some reason find him rather endearing. Jon Stewart is hands down the king of late night- that much is agreed. He is able to do so much with just looks and double entendre without coming off as cliched. I saw John Stamos on the Late Show recently and after the whole interview is almost up Stamos tries to squeeze in the plug about 'Thieves' at which point Jon just gives the iffy hand signal and that was about it. Or when he asked the dude from American Pie whether he thought his penis was going to get typecast, or when Posh Spice couldn't appreciate whatsoever Stewart's sarcasm and said that 'british humour is more sarcastic' to which he responded 'you really didn't pick up on any of the sarcasm? I have been practically dripping with sarcasm'- Baby Spice got it which was kind of the kicker. But Bullard ain't that bad he's either really on or really off. His strength is more as an interviewer than a comedian though.

god damn, i just went to that msg. board and it is just full of mean mean posts - i dont' get it, like why do all these people care enough to search out his msg board and say mean things? why don't they just watch somebody else then?