Jambands.ca

ben harpers new album

phishin4mango

quote:

Originally posted by Jaimoe:

I bought the new cd yesterday at CD Replay in T.O. for $15.95. Get it now!

quote:

FYI: The DVD of Donnie Darko is $10.99 @ HMV. It's a deluxe widescreen with tons of extras. Buy it on DVD now!

when i find out who yer gettin' kick backs from, i'm signing up... unless its Much Music... that price is just too high [Razz]

When I see a good deal for great CDs and DVDs, I like to spread the news around. I don't get any bargain discounts from MuchMusic, other than with station clothes.

Come on Charlie. There must be and HMV in Yarker? Are you coming to Toronto for the nero shows? I'm probably going to the Saturday gig.

quote:

When I see a good deal for great CDs and DVDs, I like to spread the news around. I don't get any bargain discounts from MuchMusic, other than with station clothes.

Come on Charlie. There must be and HMV in Yarker? Are you coming to Toronto for the nero shows? I'm probably going to the Saturday gig.

you know i kid?!?!

actually, we got the one last Sam the Record Man in Yarker...its outta the back of a blue Ford Ranger and the dude (named Elvis, not Sam) sells nothin' but Boxcar Willie... for $8.95 each [Wink]

by the way, can only make the k-town show (as per usual), sad but true

I've had the album for a few weeks now too and I really like all of the songs except for two of them. It's weird because the songs are so different from each other it seems like the album doesn't flow very well. I definitely like it a lot better than "Burn To Shine" but not as much as his first three albums.

I picked it up today and listened to it on the ride home. I like it right off....I agree every song is different...even a few funky songs.

Like others, I agree it is better than Burn to Shine - that one just didn't seem to grow on you. The best thing about BTS is "Steal My Kisses", which is catchy enough that my wife has agreed to go with me to the Ben Harper / Jack Johnson show in Toronto - which happens to be on her birthday. So there you go, Burn to Shine isn't all bad.

Archived