Jambands.ca

Nero on the 22nd... my first time (maybe)

aberg83

Hey all... here's my situation. I'm 18 right now... turning 19 in less than 2 months. I've still been unable to see a Nero show. I haven't been able to come by a fake ID, nor have I really seriously tried looking. It sucks that I can't get into a club to see a band, just cuz of age, when I don't even intend on drinking anything other than sprite. I was wondering... those of you who've been to Babylon.. do you know if they allow minors to enter with an X on their hands, or, this is to the Nero guys.. do you have any sort of a guest list type thing that you can allow anyone to enter with, regardless of age? Maybe i'm way off the mark here, but I've been desperate to see a nero show for a few months now. And this xmas show just looks so appealing, being that school will be out for a few weeks, giving me a chance to celebrate. What better way than to enjoy a nice show. Anyways, if anyone can let me know what my chances are at seeing this performance, please reply. Thanks all, and have a great christmas.

Andrew

Andrew,

I for one enjoy your enthusiasm, and yes you must see a nero show and well, I beleive the 22nd would be a fine one for a first attendence. I do not believe Babylon will allow in minors, even with a stamp however, some of us are well know (or at least well recognised) with the door guys and I would guess (as long as you really don't intend to drink, I myself try not to) you would probably be able to walk on in with one of us more recognizable folk, and the whole ID thing not be a problem. However, if it were not to work, I don't know what to do. I will volunteer to accompany you in if you wanna meet before hand.....

CAN ANYONE ELSE THINK OF A GOOD IDEA TO HELP OUR FRIEND ANDREW HERE....COME ON SANCTUARIANS, IT'S A GOOD CAUSE!!!!!!

Giggles grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

Well, hehe, these are some funny ideas guys. I'm not sure exactly what I might do. Hmm, how stringent are the door guys with ID? Cuz I mean, I don't like young or anything. Gotten into Barrymore's before without problem... I might just bank on that. I'm going to be going with some friends who are older.

No Id required on the bus, but what about at the venue in Fredericton? Dont want to drive 16hrs then not be allowed in.

Also, Bergisn, you blew your cover because one of the doormen from Babylon reads this msg board. While he is a cool dude and might not mind letting you in, there is no way he would be able to because the owner of the bar and others are always around, etc.

I think your only chance is to be Shane's towel boy or nero's new triangle player.

Hmmm, damn. Well... blew my cover. Hehehe. Whatever, maybe I'll just end up missing the show. Sucks, but there will be other nero shows in january, when i'm legally allowed in... so I can wait. Anyways, thanks for all the suggestions. You guys have been great. I'll try something.. growing the beard isn't a problem, as I've already got one started smile.gif" border="0 Thanks again, talk to you soon guys.