Jambands.ca

Robert Walter's 20th Congress

bouche

Upsteam Entertainment had them in Vangroover three times in the last 2 years. Last month at The Fairview, on a boat cruise party in the summer of 2002... and I can't quite remember the other time, but it was good I assure you!! If you go to upstreamentertainment.com's "past shows" page they have links to all the wicked US jambands that have come up to the West Coast of Canada. I don't know why you guys haven't been getting them out East, but someone's gotta GET ON IT!!!

It must be our herb... and of course Derek at Upstream's intense love for the jams and even more intense work ethic!!!

party party!! [big Grin]

Just joined the site! Saw RW 20th Congress last month in Vancouver and Whistler. Friggin smokin grooves. Pro-musicians all the way around. I caught the Vancouver show and had pack the van and head north the next morning cause I couldn't bare to think that was happening in BC and I could be there in an hour and a half. Whistler show was even better IMO than Vancouver. Upstream had a New Orleans theme going on at the shows (more so in Whistler) but the Van show was so packed, I doon't think they could have done what they did in Whistler with the decorations and lighting etc. HUGE FUN THOUGH don't miss em if you get the chance. There is some great pictures of the Vancouver show on Upstream's site I think [smile] . The Diggler

Archived