Jambands.ca

OH MY !!!!! Liverpool WILL WIN the Premiership....

Davey Boy 2.0

Nicolas Anelka, Paris St-Germain's enigmatic former Arsenal striker, is to return to the Premiership as Robbie Fowler's replacement at Liverpool.

The 22-year-old France international will sign a six-month loan deal worth £30,000-a-week subject to a medical today, after which Liverpool will have an option to make the move permanent. The Parisian club, who took Anelka back to France from Real Madrid in a £22m deal only some 18 months ago, are believed to value their forward at around £15m.

The sun shines on a dogs ass every once and a while and it seems the dog that is Liverpool has just been shone apon!!! But I fear not for I am a true fan of Man U. and still confident CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS will be heard once again in Old Trafford.....If the Ole Gunnar starts, all other teams shall perish smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

What do you say Davey Boy.....I have yet to hear a response to my little wager proposal. Do I smell CHICKEN???????

Giggles grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

ManU are starting to come together as shown by there recent rise in the Premiership in the past couple of weeks. To be only 6 points back now is nothing short of a miracle and there 6-1 lead over Southampton at the moment is DAMN PRETTY!

Newcastle is tied at 3's and lets hope they stay that way Giggle's, they are playing Leeds. Nothing could be more perfect to day!

(In a soccer kind of way that is)

HA HA HA HA HA