Jambands.ca

tND in London tomorrow night (1/15/02)

MarcO

FYI, from the band's road-manager:

"the show in london is at Forwell Hall @ Fanshawe College.

2 sets starting at 10:00pm sharp."

hey Canned Beats - sorry I haven't got a hold of you, but I'm set up for Fanshawe. I look forward to meeting you at the gig, or beforehand if our paths cross.

okay - everyone going to the show that wants to party, let me know what'sw going on...I could have people over to my place but no stereo...in my room but that's not cool at all.

my number's 670.2575 or 672.6112

198 cromwell street...west off richmond in between cheapside and grosvenor...first red brick house on the right from richmond...so now everyone knows where I live...southwest corner of the second floor is my room...if anyone's ever by the house and nobody answers the door , throw a snowball at my window.

anyhow, cheers to you all. I hope tND is gonna rule.

I've got characters going to my place...i dont' know if i'll be going to another place before - ie drinky drinky...but i'll try to give you a call...if a pre show jam is in effect, my place could be utilized...not too much space but it's totally allowed...no neighbours that bug us...i'm in a house.

just a thought...I think we'll bump into boogie_knight at the show too...another londoner on the sanctuary.

anyhow, i'll have to see what plans consist of...