Jambands.ca

www.Jamaholic.com

CyberHippie

Wow, thats a great name. I love it!

Here's what I think you should do with it. I think all you canadian webpage dudes should get togethere and combine all your individually great webpages into one big kickass webpage combining all of the strong points of each and every one of the following webpages (no offense if I left any out) to cover the entire scene and country.

www.jamaholic.com

www.phishsanctuary.com

www.alcoholicsanonymous.com

www.nothernheads.com

www.jambands.ca

www.ottawajams.homestead.com

canadian tape traders message board

kev o's shows page

Harpua, I definitely think that this point is worthy of discussion. Band links, show information, and stories/photos from all parts of the country on one page would be phat. Plus a great discussion board, of course smile.gif" border="0

Obvious possible problems/issues are logistics and creative differences.

I'd love to read/hear people's thoughts on this idea.

Peace, Mark

marktonin@jambands.ca

www.jambands.ca

I like the concept, I would certainly be into contributing content, time, and ideas.

I don't always work well by comittee, sometimes when too many people get involved, nothing gets done. Right now this scene needs people to take action! I don't want to be worried about stepping on toes or hurt feelings... if I did, I would get a real job!

What we need is some kind of summit. We have to get all these big brains in the same room for a night. I think the Come Together Fest could act as that. Craig of JSB is talking about setting something up like that in Halifax soon... I think it is something worth looking at.